If you read this post about my plethora of unfinished quilt tops, you will be
impressed glad interested to hear that I matched up 21 of those tops with backings. I haven’t actually done anything with those, but it’s one step closer to having them finished! I reorganized the shelves as I described in that post. I cleared off a bookcase in the sewing room (moved the books into a bookcase in the guest room) and put the fabric on that. I also made a list of the backings I still need and put it in my purse for next time I go shopping.
hmmm…. I have been to the fabric shop at least four times since I made that list and never gave it one thought. Oops.